The signature projects of City Core Developments, Harmony Village Sheppard and Harmony Village Lake Simcoe are innovative, sustainable, mixed-use developments centered on an urban village concept featuring retail stores, cafes and restaurants, fitness and lifestyle amenities and much more. Through always-on communication and community initiatives, Citizen supports all phases of the development process.
- Drive awareness of two Harmony Village Developments – the first in Toronto at Sheppard and Warden and the second in Barrie along Lake Simcoe as the residential real estate solution for consumers 50 plus looking to downsize their home and upsize their lifestyle
- Support the various development phases – approvals/planning, pre-launch and sales – through strategic communication initiatives and community engagement strategies
What we did
- Launched architecture competition with leading design firms for Barrie project.
- Set-up stakeholder engagement and community outreach process including town hall meetings, local events as well as advertorials and strategic media outreach.
- Coordinate all logistics for community events
- Conducted third-party research to demonstrate needs of the Baby Boomer and Zoomer demographics to leverage with media and external stakeholders
- Conduct ongoing media outreach to mainstream and trade media to drive awareness of Harmony Village as a concept and the specific developments
- Develop a social media strategy to reach key audiences through a robust blog that features various posts as well as Facebook page and Pinterest account
- Draft monthly e-newsletters to engage database and drive consumers through the sales funnel
- Create various content with videos and articles for real estate trade publications
- More than 2,000 people registered for Harmony Village projects
- Earned 83 pieces of coverage and more than 22 million impressions since September 2012
- Achieve 500-900 visitors per week on the Harmony Village blog
- Build excitement and goodwill in local communities through events, media outreach and activities with local stakeholders and organizations