Lamb Development Corp engaged Citizen to drive awareness of The Orchard – a Calgary based development with a one-acre apple orchard between two 31 storey buildings. To kick start a conversation about urban development, while positioning The Orchard as innovative and one-of a kind, Citizen launched a media campaign focused on a new era of urban development.
- Drive awareness of The Orchard as a unique and exclusive offering to the Calgary market through national or international coverage to generate leads and public interest leading up to the sales launch.
What we did
- Conducted a survey of Canadians and Americans, incorporating the visual rendering of the Orchard, asking people to speculate in which city the development will be built; major urban cities included: San Francisco, Boston, Miami, Chicago, Portland, Raleigh, Austin, Vancouver, Toronto and Calgary.
- Launched survey results positioning Lamb Development Corp and The Orchard, as innovative and forward thinking.
- Conducted international, national and local media relations.
- 35 pieces of coverage generating more than 13 million media impressions, along with 102 press release hits across Canada and the U.S. and more than 17 million impressions;
- Tier A coverage in National Post, Calgary Herald, Edmonton Journal, CBC and Huffington Post
- Sustained coverage across a three-month period
- Contributed to 1000+ leads pre-launch